Saturday, March 16, 2013

Blown Away

Psalm 28:7 

The LORD is my strength and my shield; 
my heart trusts in him, 
and I am helped. 
My heart leaps for joy and 
I will give thanks to him in song.

So, I can't tell you how many times I have sat waiting impatiently for God to move. I am a bad bad bad student when it comes to learning patience and yet my heavenly Father is so patient with me.

I am absolutely blown away by His goodness and faithfulness! Even in the valley (which, not surprisingly at all, Deena means "the valley"), when the sun seems so far away, I can usually stand firm on my faith and eventually, I am rewarded with God's faithfulness, even if the answers are not what I wanted. 

Anyway, that's my prelude to some very good news! An answer we prayed for months and months ago and we have received the answer we were hoping for. After receiving a matching grant from Life Song for Orphans a few weeks ago, we received yet another favorable grant response from another absolutely amazing organization called Show Hope!!!!! Check them out here: http://www.showhope.org

Would you rejoice with us today?! 

We are so so so overjoyed by this news and so humbled by God's love and favor over our adoption. We are floored by His love for our boys and by His promise to sustain us and provide for us when we are obedient. We are helped by Him today and we leap for joy and give thanks to Him in song!

Please remember to keep our process in your prayers! Our MOWCYA court date is 3/29 Good Friday, and we desperately request that you pray for our case to receive a positive letter from the MOWCYA on 3/29 or before and that we would quickly be assigned a court date of our own. Please join us in praying! I'll remind you again as the time gets closer :)

Love love love love you all!!!!!

No comments: