Sunday, January 27, 2013

Ready, Set, PRAY!

That's my motto lately. I get all worked up in my head about something and start wondering how things are going to come together and how we are going to do this and that and get this and that done and and and and, then I get myself ready, set and PRAY!

Our Dossier made it to Ethiopia! Thank you for your prayers!

Now, here's what happens next. Our paperwork will be translated to Amharic this week and when that is done, it will be submitted to the MOWCYA for processing. They will then assign us a court date and we will be off to Ethiopia!

Please pray over this process for our family. We have heard that the MOWCYA is running about 3 weeks behind in their processing, so although we selfishly would like this process to run smoothly and quickly, we are accepting that the timing is something we have no control over. I cannot have a hand in this process; it is completely out of my hands.

We've received a few more pictures and even a video of our boys recently and they are so so so precious! I can't wait to wrap my arms around them!

On a separate note, we will be taking a whole lot of baggage (not emotional, but luggage/baggage) with us to Ethiopia, filled with donations for the boys orphanage, for an organization called Bring Love In, http://bringlove.in/,  and for the Transition Home run by our adoption agency. If you would like to send contributions our way for this cause, please do so! We are taking clothing, shoes, tooth brushes, toiletries, and more. It's a great way to get involved with orphan care and it's a way to almost guarantee your donations get to the right places. Just send your donations to our house and we will pack them and take them over there for you :). No donation is too small! Email me for our address, deenapettit@hotmail.com

So there you have it, our last update until we head to Ethiopia! I'll let you know when we get our date. Thanks for praying.

No comments: